We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection service in the greater Vacaville area.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such an important investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that’s not what it seems. Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems such as termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing can all easily be fixed before they become more costly.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You are about to purchase a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
855 Cotting LaneVacaville California 95688United States
Vacaville is a city located in Solano County in Northern California. Sitting approximately 35 miles (56 km) from Sacramento and 55 miles (89 km) from San Francisco, it is within the Sacramento Valley but is also considered, at least by some agencies, to be part of the San Francisco Bay Area. As of the 2020 census, Vacaville had a population of 102,386, making it the third largest city in Solano County. == History == Prior to European contact, the indigenous Patwin tribe lived in the area with the Ululato tribelet establishing a chiefdom around the Ululato village in what is now downtown Vacaville along the Ulatis Creek.The early settler pioneers of the land were Juan Manuel Cabeza Vaca and Juan Felipe Peña who were awarded a 44,000-acre (18,000 ha) Mexican land grant in 1842. The same year in 1842, Vaca and Peña’s families settled in the area of Lagoon Valley.
Our Newest Profiles